.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 4 in Hong Kong

Today we ventured to Ocean Park, a Zoo/Amusement park located on the most mountainous terrain possible. We took 4 completely gigantic escalators to the top, never before this trip could I say I rode an escalator up a entire mountain!? Awesome! haha

I'll spare you the wordy details + show you all the spectacular sights/animals I got to see upclose!


Park on a cliff.

Cliche Panda...

More Cliche Panda... haha

Red Panda.

On a skytram down a steep cliff.


Sea Jelly Exposures

Loves Sea Turtles...

Lion Fish, awesome.
The sea lions are not dead, they're sleeping... haha


After Ocean Park, I went back to Stanley Market to buy the souvenirs that I had missed out on the first trip! I was so happy + found some really great deals!



No comments:

Post a Comment